e-Quip PM – Procurement Management from Integra
Managing the Hospital Equipping & Procurement Processes
If you are managing a hospital procurement project and are drowning in a sea of spreadsheets, then e-Quip PM can put you back in control. e-Quip PM is a powerful equipping & procurement tool from the designers of e-Quip AM, the UK market-leading medical device asset-management database system. It moves the management of procurement projects away from Excel, and into a robust searchable database, while still giving the ease-of-use of a spreadsheet-style user-interface.
The Key Challenges for the Project Team
- Process Management
- How are we doing?
- Are we on time?
- Are we on budget?
- What have we done so far?
- What should we do next?
- Data Management
- How do we present the whole team with a consistent view of the data when none of their software tools can communicate with each other?
- How can we make one user’s changes immediately visible to everyone else?
- Where is the key project information being held?
- How do the Purchasing/Supplies Department know when to raise a purchase order?
- How does everybody else know that the order has been raised?
- When things change how do we make everyone aware of those changes?
- How do Estates, Medical Physics or EBME know what manpower resources they will need to commission or decommission equipment, and when those resources will be needed?